Warzone Season 5: Reloaded is here, and with it, the Update 1.42 Patch Notes. We'll walk you through the most important changes in Warzone Season 5: Reloaded. There's a new event, weapon balancing, new operators, and more in Warzone Update 1.42.
Warzone Season 5 Reloaded Update 1.42 Patch Notes
As usual, we will only list the most important changes here, so as to not waste your entire day on this article. As always, the detailed Patch Notes are available directly from Raven Software's website.
How Big Is Warzone Season 5 Reloaded?
- PS4 / PS5: 5 GB
- Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S: 5,9 GB
- PC: 6,4 GB (Warzone Only), 7,6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
- PC Players also need an additional 12GB for the Patch Process, which will be free again after installation.
Warzone Season 5 Reloaded: New Event & Game Modes
On September 21, the new "The Numbers" event starts in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War. During the event, you will have to examine and activate the new broadcasting stations, and you will receive the following rewards:
- Immediate $5000 cash bonus for the current match.
- For every activated broadcasting station during the event, you get a sticker, calling card, or weapon tag, as well as XP.
- If you complete all 9 challenges of the event, you will get the new Sai melee weapon.
Clash introduces a new Team Deathmatch mode for Warzone. In Clash, 50v50 is played with its own loadouts. If you want to level weapons or unlock camos, you have the opportunity to do so here.
Iron Trials '84 promises an exciting new Battle Royale experience, starting September 16. The mode makes a few changes to the normal BR:
- Changes health and regeneration
- No loadout drops
- New rules for the gulag
- Changed environmental threats
- Special weapons
- Dead Silence and Stopping Power are removed
- With headshots, snipers only kill up to 30 meters with one shot
- There are only AtVs and dirt bikes as vehicles
Warzone Season 5 Reloaded: Map Changes
The broadcasting stations will be activated and will play a major role in the upcoming "The Numbers" event. In addition, new changes for the Red Doors have been announced, but will not be detailed. You'll have to take a look yourself...
- Clans in Call of Duty: Vanguard: Details & Cross-Platform Support
- New Warzone Pacific Map Revealed: New Anti-Cheat & All Details
- Warzone: The Best MAC-10 Setup & Loadout
Warzone Season 5 Reloaded: Weapon Balancing & Attachments
In addition to the new Sai melee weapon, which can be earned through the "The Numbers" event, there are also numerous weapon adjustments. Probably the most important thing here is the nerf of the Krig 6, which has recently become the most popular weapon in Warzone.
In the case of the Krig 6, the damage has been reduced to all ranges and the recoil has been adjusted. In most cases, the other weapons only got an adjustment of the recoil behavior in one direction or the other. Balanced weapons include:
- C58 ↓
- EM2 ↓
- FAL ↓
- MP5 (MW) ↓
- Groza ↑
- Krig 6 ↓
- Stoner 63 ↓
- OTs 9 ↓
- AUG (BOCW) ↑
- DMR 14 ↑
- Type 63 ↓
- PPSh-41 ~
As usual, there are also some changes for numerous essays. This time, there are various barrel attachments for assault rifles, LMGs, and tactical rifles, as well as a grip for the Groza. We will publish a separate, detailed article on all weapon changes.
Warzone Season 5 Reloaded: Operators
With Hudson and Judge Dredd, we get two new operators in Season 5: Reloaded. Both will be available as part of a bundle as the season progresses. The Judge Dredd Bundle will also contain two Operator Skins and three weapon blueprints – so keep your wallet ready!
Warzone Season 5 Reloaded: Bug Fixes
- Fixed a visual issue causing Player models to appear to have two left hands after free falling with any akimbo Weapon equipped.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across both Verdansk and Rebirth Island that allowed Loadout Drops to fall through them.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to not receive the squad wipe notification when finishing the last member of an enemy squad.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to remain stuck in the blank tablet screen while using the RC-XD Killstreak.
- Fixed an issue causing the audio for certain Finishing Moves to not play properly.
- Fixed an issue causing Thermite damage to persist upon redeployment after exiting the Gulag.
- Fixed an issue where a Bounty Contract would display placeholder text.
- Fixed an issue where a Squad Wipe wouldn’t count if the last enemy was holding a Self-Revive.
- Fixed an issue where Players could regenerate Armor Plates while using the Tempered perk.
- Fixed an issue where Revive and Self-Revive times were incorrect in Private Matches.
- Fixed an issue where some Calling Cards were displaying placeholder text.
- Fixed an issue where trying to customize Reticles would send Players back to the Main Menu.
- Fixed incorrect Blueprint labeling of various Attachments in the Gunsmith Customs.
- Fixed the Reticle alignment for the Swiss K31 (BOCW) “Roman Standard” Blueprint.
- Fixed the visual scaling of the Swiss K31 (BOCW) Diamond Camo.
- Fixed various issues causing the inspect animation on some Blueprints to not work properly.
So that's it: the Warzone Season 5: Reloaded Update 1.42 Patch Notes. Isn't that just a mouthful? Are you looking forward to the new event and game modes, or are you only interested in this weekend's Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta?
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.
This article was originally written by Lukas Ballat.