Season 3: Reloaded is finally here, and Warzone is looking more exciting than ever. But, as with any new content update, there are bound to be some bugs and glitches. Luckily, Raven Software have released a day one patch that should resolve all known issues. For all the details, and the Warzone Season 3: Reloaded May 21 Patch Notes, keep reading.
There you are, parachuting into the parking lot of the infamous Nakatomi Plaza from Die Hard. Suddenly you're hit. Then again. You spin around, but there are no enemies. A final few hits and you're in the gulag – from the killcam, you realize with horror, the other player can be seen glitching beneath the map. Are your angry? Well, that's what Warzone Season 3: Reloaded's May 21 patch is here to fix!
This has been one of the most infuriating exploits in Warzone, but thankfully Raven Software have been quick to address the exploit, and more, in the Season 3: Reloaded day one patch. There were also some problems with the new Power Grab game mode, and with snipers, which were recently all updated with a new flinch mechanic. We're here to lay everything out bare, with the Warzone Season 3: Reloaded May 21 Update Patch Notes. Let's dive in!
- What Is Contextual Tap In Warzone?
- All Warzone Season 3: Reloaded Details & Content
- No-Lag VPNs for Call of Duty: Warzone
Warzone Season 3: Reloaded May 21 Update Patch Notes
There were no balance or gameplay changes to the game in the Warzone Season 3: Reloaded May 21 Update, but Raven Software have implemented the following bug fixes:
- Fixed additional map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed a bug causing the Exfil progress in the Power Grab LTM mode to reset upon completion.
- Fixed a bug with the Royal & Kross 4x and Susat MultiZoom optics where they would not display glint when used on snipers.
- Fixed a bug causing Ballistic Knife Camouflage progression to not track properly or at all.
- Fixed a bug causing Contraband Contracts to not activate while Killstreak UI messages appeared on screen.
- Fixed a bug equipping players with 4 weapons in the Power Grab LTM mode.
Are you enjoying all the new content? Is it straight for the Plaza and the 100,000 vault for your squad, or are you heading out to the boonies? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter, or better yet, join MyEarlyGame to keep up to speed with all the latest and greatest.