The Warzone Season 3 Reloaded update is releasing this Thursday night, May 20 (21:00 PT, 00:00 ET, 05:00 Friday GMT, 06:00 Friday CET) – and it looks incredible! Raven Software have finally revealed the Warzone Season 3: Reloaded Roadmap, and we're getting new locations from Nakatomi Plaza to CIA Outposts, two new operator bundles including John McClane and Rambo, a 'Power Grab' game mode, and mysterious new 'side missions'.
Activision and Raven Software have been building the hype for weeks with their cryptic tweets, but now, finally, the Season 3 Reloaded Roadmap is here, and we can see exactly what is in store for us! Some PlayStation and Xbox players will be able to pre-download the Season 3 Reloaded update ahead of time, but the developers roll this out slowly between regions, so don't panic if you don't have the option yet, you will gain access before Season 3: Reloaded goes live.
- Fastest Way To Parachute In Warzone
- Call of Duty Warzone Playlist Update Today: Mini Royale & BOCW 12v12 Moshpit
- Warzone: The 5 Worst Places To Drop in Verdansk 84'
Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Roadmap: What Are The New Locations?
The three new locations coming to Warzone Season 3: Reloaded are Nakatomi Plaza, CIA Outpost, and Survival Camp. We think that we can predict where these locations are, and we will update to confirm this once when the patch drops. Here's where we think they might be hidden:
- Nakatomi Plaza: The Nakatomi Plaza, from Die Hard fame, will almost certainly be located in the Downtown district with the other high-rises, and this will probably be the most extensive location revealed in the Warzone Season 3: Reloaded Roadmap. There are lots of iconic rooms from the film version of Nakatomi Plaza that we could expect to see in the Verdansk version, and in particular, the air vents that McClane crawls through.
- CIA Outpost: The CIA Outpost is going to be modeled off a black-site, so we can probably expect this one to be longer and harder to find. The open area that we can see through the windows of the Warzone Season 3: Reloaded Roadmap image of CIA Outpost suggests that the location could be near the Military Base, or the Airport. It will no doubt be smaller than Nakatomi Plaza, but might have a safe room or bunker of its own.
- Survival Camp: This is very Rambo! Survival Camp will no doubt pay homage to Rambo's holdout in First Blood. For this reason, we think it will be up in the hills, on the very far eastern or western borders of Verdansk. What little we can see from behind the Outpost makes us suspect that it is close to Junkyard, near the small go-kart track on the South-Eastern corner of the map.
Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Roadmap: What Are Side Missions?
Side Missions have been announced alongside special locations in the Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Roadmap, probably involving locations related to the 80s Action Heroes event. These new missions will likely have players doing tasks that recreate classic moments from the 80s action film franchises Rambo and Die Hard. This is just speculation, but it is also likely that the side-missions will reward players with more than just traditional loot, because the Warzone Season 3: Reloaded Roadmap specifically mentions 'Action-themed loot tables' above an image of a Gatling gun.
Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Roadmap: What New Weapons Are Coming?
We will be getting the baseball bat and ballistic knife, as well as the AMP63 in the Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Update. The AMP63 is coming in as our first fully automatic sidearm. We think that these new weapons could get some pretty serious play, even though they might look like less-than-exciting weapons, here's why:
- AMP63: The AMP63 is a fully automatic sidearm, and despite being low damage, its fire rate – especially when doubled by Akimbo – could give the weapon an incredibly impressive time to kill, and would preserve the Overkill perk slot for Ghost instead.
- Baseball Bat: If Kali Sticks taught us anything, it's that we cannot sleep on melee weapons, and if the baseball bat has a serious lunge distance, with a two-tap kill then this could be a monster up-close.
- Ballistic Knife: The ballistic knife will probably be less impressive, it's very hard to imagine how this weapon could differentiate itself from the other in-game knives, but we'll see.
Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Roadmap: What Is Power Grab?
Power Grab is likely going to have players pushing more aggressively on an objective, rather than merely surviving. The name alone indicates that, much like the Juggernaut game mode, players will have the chance to fight each other over some rewarding location or item, hence the grab for power.
After seeing what has been revealed in the Warzone Season 3: Reloaded Roadmap, it has been clear that a huge content drop is coming on Thursday. We'll be bringing you all the locations, tips, and tricks you need when the update drops, so make sure to come back then.
Are you going to head into the Sweatzone as soon as Season 3: Reloaded goes live? I think we will be... If you find any easter eggs or other locations, then let us know on Facebook or Twitter, or better yet, just do yourself a favor and join MyEarlyGame for all the latest and greatest!