Raven Software has updated the Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes. They fix some issues with the Hunt for Adler Event, and announce nerfs for the AMAX, FARA 83, and Bullfrog.
Warzone Season 3 hasn't been live for long and, as usual, has brought some bugs with it's disappointing body. Besides problems with the new Hunt for Adler event, there were also some out-of-bounds glitches, which is why not all players are happy with the new Verdansk '84 map. The new Warzone Patch mainly takes care of bug fixes, and gives a small preview.
A #Warzone update is going live now!— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) April 28, 2021
Includes fixes for the Hunt for Adler event, map exploits, and various other issues.
The Season Three notes have been updated (see *April 28th - Update): https://t.co/IeZQAgkEqI pic.twitter.com/QCSu0XwNX5
Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes, April 28
Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes: General
- The sizes of the first and second circles have been reduced for Verdansk Resurgence.
- End-of-game open mic has been turned off for modes with infinite respawn mechanics. This was intended to take effect with the release of Season Three last week.
Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes: Bug Fixes
- “Hunt for Adler” Limited-Time Event
- Fixed a bug with Challenge completion not tracking as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing Intel to spawn outside of the playable map.
- Fixed several map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed a bug that would cause gas mask overlays to remain on screen indefinitely if a player exited the gas as their gas mask was fully depleted.
- Fixed a bug where the epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled as thermal.
- Fixed a bug where the Modern Warfare “Razorwire” Submachine Gun Charlie blueprint could appear in loot caches.
- The R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow has had its reload audio restored.
- Fixed a bug that disallowed players from exiting the plane in Battle Royale Practice mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s vista no longer dances around when viewed from different angles.
When are the AMAX, FARA 83, & Bullfrog Nerfs Coming?
We don't have a date yet for the balance changes to the CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83, and Bullfrog. Raven Software have only announced that they will be coming in the near future. Changes to ADS Firing Speed on all Cold War attachments are also supposed to be coming.
So the AMAX will probably be replaced by the Krig 6 as a new meta weapon in the near future.
- How to Fix Warzone Diver Error Code 6
- Warzone Season 3: The Best Sniper Camping Locations in Verdansk '84
- Warzone Standoff Gulag: We Want The Original Gulag Back!
This article was originally written by Lukas Ballat, and translated from German.