Just a few moments ago, we reported that Raven Software wanted to adjust the Sykov, the No Sniper Glint Bug, the Rook skin, and some other weapons. Now, the first patch has already gone live, and we'll quickly go through update 1.35 with you.
Warzone developer Raven Software recently announced on Twitter some adjustments for the Sykov, M16, AUG and FFAR 1, as well as a fix for the No Sniper Glint Bug and Roze's popular Rook Skin.
Update 1.35 Brings Sykov Nerf and Sniper-Glint-Fix
Raven Software announced in a Tweet that they have updated the Season 2: Reloaded Patch Notes with Update 1.35, and of course, we took a look right away! Here are the patch notes in all their glory, including changes to weapons, scorestreaks, and bugs. You can find the complete Season 2: Reloaded Patch Notes over on the Raven Software website!
A #Warzone update is going live now!— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) April 19, 2021
Includes changes/fixes to RC-XD, weapon perks, sniper glint, attachments, and more.
The Season Two Reloaded notes have been updated (see **April 19th): https://t.co/bUrqXx9ELU pic.twitter.com/MCFkA3TOge
- The RC-XD has been removed from Buy Stations and is now only available via Containment Monitors.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to equip Armor Plates after activating certain Killstreaks or Field Upgrades.
- The Containment Protocol missiles will no longer land in the Play Area.
- The Containment Protocol missiles have had their sound effects volume reduced.
- Fixed a bug causing Loadout Drops to block movement and projectiles after the crate collapses.
- King Slayer Trios - The Gas Circle will no longer move completely outside of the Play Area.
- The Swatt Master Blueprint now correctly displays the Electric Dismemberment icon.
- Fixed a bug with the Modern Warfare Sniper Scope and Variable Zoom Scope where they were not displaying glint.
- Fixed a bug with Modern Warfare weapon perks where they were not having their intended effects.
- Fixed a bug with the Bullseye Reticle where it would sometimes cause frame rate issues or the disappearance of UI elements.
- Sorokin 140mm Auto (Sykov)Hip spread increased
- Akimbo (Sykov)Movement speed reduced by 5%
- 80 Round Drums (Sykov)Movement speed reduced by 5%
- ADS movement speed reduced by 7%
- When equipping the Sykov with the Sorokin 140mm Auto and the Akimbo perk, damage is reduced by 25%.
We've corrected a mistake in the original notes.— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) April 19, 2021
The change applies when pairing the Sorokin 140mm Auto and the * - not the 80 Round Drums.
Sorry for the confusion! pic.twitter.com/i6fU2QE3Mu
Wow, now that's a nerf for the Sykov! Especially interesting is that only single attachments are nerfed, as well as the currently absolutely broken setup with Akimbo and auto-fire. Raven Software emphasize again that the barrel and Akimbo perk only lead to the damage reduction in combination. If you only use the barrel, or only the Akimbo perk, you won't get any reduced damage either.
- READ MORE: Warzone Setup Guide: Fennec & CR-56 AMAX
When the adjustments for M16, AUG, FFAR 1 and the Rook Skin will come has not yet been announced. Maybe at the start of Warzone Season 3, on April 22? We will keep you up to date in any case!
This article was originally written by the fabulous Lukas Ballat, and translated from German.