Warzone Season 3: Reloaded is here and with it the 80s Action Hero Event. You'll see on the main menu that there are nine challenges to be completed during the event in exchange for rewards. Complete all of the challenges and you get a Pelington 703 blueprint (which was also buffed in this update), so keep reading for a rundown of what you need to do and how.
It can be hard to know where to start after such a massive content drop, but almost all of the 80s Action Hero activities will reward you. There are nine challenges that you will unlock as you play too, each of them providing a cosmetic of some kind upon competition. Now, if you focus and go for all of them, you'll also get a sniper blueprint - so let's get going.
What Are The 80s Action Challenges?
They Drew First Blood
- Challenge: In Warzone, earn First Blood by being the first member of your squad to get a kill.
- Tip: This is one of the easiest to achieve, aim for somewhere hot - Nakatomi Tower is great for this right now - and ask the team to crack an enemy's armor while you finish the fool.
Yippe Ki Yay
- Challenge: In Warzone, get 15 kills with Explosive weapons or Lethal Equipment.
- Tip: Launchers and claymores can get this one done in enough time, but why not try Rambo's explosive Combat Bow for this challenge?
No Tags Left Behind
- Challenge: In Warzone Power Grab, collect 50 dog tags.
- Tip: Even if you find yourself dying quickly in this mode, you can often stalk other teams as they engage each other and run over for a cheap dog tag steal.
Get to the Choppa!
- Challenge: In Warzone Power Grab, reach the final circle 5 times.
- Tip: A little grindy but if you stick with a good squad you'll have this one done in no time, just remember, in this mode playing aggressively is hugely rewarded.
Get Together, Have a Few Laughs
- Challenge: In Warzone, Eliminate 25 enemy agents during the Arms Deal Public Event.
- Tip: This is easily done on solo's, just follow our video guide:
- Challenge: In Warzone, survive a jump to the ground from the top of Nakatomi Tower
- Tip: Easy. Parachute on the tower and jump straight off again.
- Challenge: In Warzone, complete any one of the three side missions at Nakatomi Tower
- Tip: This one is fairly simple, we have a guide on all the Nakatomi missions right here.
- Challenge: In Warzone, collect 3 Rambo POW Dog Tags
- Tip: You can find the Rambo dog tags in each of the Survival Camps, just follow this guide on the CIA Outpost and from there you can find a map that reveals the location of every camp.
The Mind is the Best Weapon
- Challenge: In Warzone, get 3 kills with the Combat Bow Killstreak
- Tip: The Combat Bow is a strong weapon so you really only need to worry about actually getting it - luckily EarlyGame have got your back: here's the Combat Bow location.
What Do you Get For Completing The 80s Action Challenges?
When you complete all the challenges you'll unlock a Pelington 703 blueprint with a Task Force Shroud, SAS Combat Stock, 23.3" Cavalry Lancer, and a Fast Loader. The Pelington got a buff recently, and while it's too early to tell how much Raven have been able to shake up the sniper rifle meta, this could become a very sought-after blueprint.
Are you going to be trying to complete all the challenges? Some of these are going to be quite tough and will require a grind,. but we're excited to know how you get on so let us know on Facebook or Twitter, and join EarlyGame for more great tips!