In one of the most extensive balance updates in Warzone to date, Raven buffed the previously–trash Milano 821 in Season 4. Lots of players and pros alike are giving this thing a spin. It's surprisingly strong now - so here's the best Warzone class setup for a Milano 821 loadout.
In update 1.38, Raven made the following changes to the Milano 821:
- Maximum Damage increased from 34 to 36
- Minimum Damage increased from 25 to 3
- Maximum Damage range increased by 23%
- Upper Torso Damage Multiplier increased from 1 to 1.2
- Lower Torso Damage Multiplier increased from 1 to 1.1
- Extremities Damage Multipliers increased from .9 to 1
This is perhaps the strongest direct buff a weapon has received in Warzone from a single update. By no means was this enough to make the weapon 'broken' - it was really bad before - but it's been brought up to what Ayden described as 'tournament viable'. Which is a ringing endorsement if ever there was one. A lot of players are understandably looking to start leveling this thing, so here's a guide on the attachments you'll be aiming for.
What's The Best Attachment Setup For The Milano 821 In Warzone?
- Muzzle: Agency Suppressor
- Barrel: 10.4" Task Force
- Laser: SWAT 5mw Laser Sight
- Underbarrel: Bruiser Grip
- Ammunition: STANAG 55 Rnd Drum
The task force barrel has been reworked across all BOCW weapons to give huge bullet velocity and recoil buffs - so that's going on. Then for the suppressor, we went for the GRU Suppressor to bring that range up a little more. Now, the irons are good enough to use, so don't bother with an optic. With the rest of the attachments, we've focused on a hip-fire build, something quick for a CQC switch–out; this weapon's ideal role.
What's The Meta Loadout For The Milano 821 In Warzone?
The Milano is good, but it's good in a specific role. This is not your primary, it's your close-range option in an Overkill build. We suggest you take this as sniper support and perhaps with the new MG 82.
You'll find yourself having a lot more success with it than you might think, so good luck, and good hunting!
Like keeping up to speed with all things Season 4? So do we, here's a few of the new additions in case you missed anything:
- Warzone Season 4: New Gulag
- Warzone Season 4 "Days of Summer" Event Leaked
- Minigun Helicopters Are Coming To Warzone In Season 4!
What are you most excited about in the new Season? Maybe the Red Doors? Or even the Dirt Bikes? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter, and don't forget - you should consider joining MyEarlyGame+ for loads of great giveaways, exclusive tourneys, and a customizable home page.