The day is almost upon us, my dear friends. Verdansk's final season begins next week - Downtown's getting wrecked, Zombies are coming back, and the OG Gulag will make a final appearance! Let's get into the deets.
When Will The OG Gulag Come Back?
The OG Gulag will replace the current map at the start of Season 6 - which begins next week on Thursday, October 7 at 00:00 ET (05:00 BST, 06:00 CEST). We don't yet know whether this will be replaced during the season with something else, but we highly doubt it. For the end of Verdansk's life cycle, it seems the devs want to treat this sacred land with some respect.
Like keeping up to speed with all things Call of Duty?
- Call of Duty: Player Of The Month September 2021 – Wagnificent
- Black Ops Cold War Forsaken Zombies Map Revealed: Release Date & Details
- Night Raid Mastercraft Upgraded in Lead-Up to Vanguard Launch
How Do You Win In The OG Gulag?
Here are some tips to help you do well in the OG Gulag:
- Unlike the maps we've had, the OG Gulag has fewer head-glitch opportunities and, instead, favors aggressive play.
- Swap to your unarmed fists for the fastest sprint to the center, then swap back to your primary, and take it from the center.
- The vertical play in the OG Gulag is a trap. There is one area you can vault onto, but you'll just expose yourself for no gain - don't bother.
- If you have teammates in there with you, and you have a mic - for the love of god, give callouts in the Gulag.
Now get out there and start winning!