New week, new playlist update for Modern Warfare and Warzone. We can once again play at night and Search and Destroy gets a 12v12 mode. Total anarchy!
Although Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is out and offers a new campaign, zombies, multiplayer and Dark Ops Challenges, there are still updates for Modern Warfare and Warzone. If you don't want to switch to BOCW just yet or at least want to wait for the first balancing patches, you can keep playing Modern Warfare.
- READ MORE: CoD Warzone: Park Bunker Tips and Tricks
- Blueprint Gunfight forces you to only use weapon blueprints in the Firefight mode that are specified by the game. No self-created loadouts allowed.
- In Search and Destroy Double Down, you play the usual S&D mode, but with double the player count: 12v12 instead of 6v6. The battlegrounds are expanded and there is much more action.
- With the NVG Moshpit, the night modes come back. TDM, Domination, Headquarters, Kill Confirmed and Hardpoint are going to be played on the maps Hackney Yard, Gun Runner and Azhir Cave. But all at night! You'll only be able to see with night vision on and aiming will only happen with the use of a laser.
Plunder Trios were removed again.
- Plunder Bloodmoney Quads is back. Collect kills and money and get the victory!
Are you staying true to Modern Warfare and Warzone, or did you already make the switch to Black Ops Cold War? In less than a month, on December 10, Season 1 of BOCW will begin, which will greatly affect Warzone. So, in a way, even MW loyalists will get a taste of BOCW, if they also play Warzone.
Original article by EarlyGame's Lukas Ballat.