Most of you will wake up to a brand-new patch tomorrow...
New Patch for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone To Be Released Tomorrow!
In time for the start of Season 1, Treyarch are going to release a brand-new patch for CoD: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone tomorrow! Find out here, what we know about it!
Treyarch announced today, that there will be a new Patch for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone! We summarized all available information, so that you can have a quick and neat overview!
All Information on the New Patch
- When? Tomorrow morning, December 16 at 08:00 CET
- Size? The patch will have a file size somewhere between 3.4 GB and 7.1 GB, depending on what platform you are playing on.
That's all nice and dandy but what is supposed to be in the patch?!
- The patch is going to include weapon and perk adjustments. Concrete examples are Flack Jacket and Tactical Rifles!
- Spawn improvements
- Updates and improvements for Zombies Mode, including 2-player splitscreen!
- PC performance improvements
This has been reported by the official @Treyarch account in a Twitter thread, which you can find down below!
There are no concrete patch notes yet, but they will be released at the start of Season 1. However, the improvements sound tasty and we are looking forward to more Black Ops Cold War and Warzone!
What do you think about the promised changes in the new patch? Are you looking forward to Season 1 of Black Ops Cold War Warzone? Let us know on Twitter and Facebook! And you can stay tuned to EarlyGame to read even more about Call of Duty, e.g. CoD: Black Ops Cold War Season 1 Roadmap Broken Down