Modern Warfare isn't slowing down
Chaos & Action in New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Playlist Update
Lately, thanks to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, things have become a bit quiet around Warzone and Modern Warfare. Nevertheless, today there was a new playlist update, which brings more action to the older CoD titles.
Lately, Call of Duty is all about Black Ops Cold War. Things aren't much different around here at EarlyGame, and you can find a ton of info on the new title, such as how to bump your prestige levels or what the best BOCW weapons are.
Although BOCW is currently the more important and up-to-date game, developer Infinity Ward continues to support Modern Warfare with regular playlist updates. The latest went live this morning.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Playlist Update
- Gunfight: Snipers Only is back. If you like to play 3v3 and are good with a sniper rifle, you will find exactly the right mode here.
- Deathmatch Domination is another oldie making a return. In this playlist, you collect points for kills as well as for capturing flags. There's something for everyone - objective players are rewarded in the same way as players who simply farm kills.
- Stir Crazy delivers what it promises. 10v10 matches on small cards create chaos and constant action. Should anyone need a few more weapon levels, this playlist is perfect for farming.
- A Little DIY offers different moshpit modes on the maps Scrapyard and Hardhat. A dream for all who still want to grind camos.
- Blood Money Trios were removed.
- Plunder Quads are available again.
Original article by EarlyGame's Lukas Ballat.