Are you tired of playing Call of Duty: Warzone at this point and want something new? According to a leaker, a casual sandbox mode for CoD could be in the making.
People hate Warzone. Those who play it, those who don’t play it, probably even those who made it. For various reasons, that we can’t get into here, or the article would simply get too long. But to all those that do indeed despise it: you might get a sandbox mode!
- Warzone High Resolution Texture Pack 3 — Details & Download
- Warzone Season 2 Meta: State of the Game
- Warzone Setup Guides: FARA 83 – Empress of Versatility
What’s in the Warzone Sandbox Mode?
- Competitive control point game with multiple teams
- Time trials
- Obstacle courses
- Vehicle races
- Something with a helicopter
- Shooting course
- Safe areas
- A skydiving challenge
- The-Floor-Is-Lava Game
Now, all of these are alleged information, none of this has been confirmed yet, but we think that this would be a great addition to the game… see something else than headshots for once.
Anyways, let's talk about FACTS. MyEarlyGame. Giveaways each month, without you having to do a single thing, just sign up now. FACT.