The Nail Gun is finally here in Warzone Season 4 - it's loud, it's stupid, and we love it. Unlike the C58 or the MG 82 though, this new weapon is not unlockable through leveling the Battlepass. There are a few methods, though. Here's a complete guide for you on how to unlock the Nail Gun.
Warzone Season 4 is here, and there is just so much to play with. Between all the new toys, fun locations, and new modes though, one addition stands out - the Nail Gun. The Nail Gun is just too much of an obnoxious flex for fans not to love it. Now, we aren't going to pretend this is the new meta weapon - it's pretty trash. But damn, if it isn't one of the most fun weapons we've had in Warzone. There are a number of ways to get the Nail Gun, some easier than others (if you're willing to pay the big bucks), so here they are.
Like keeping up to speed with all things Season 4? So do we, here's a few of the new additions in case you missed anything:
- Warzone Season 4: New Gulag
- Warzone Season 4 "Days of Summer" Event Leaked
- Minigun Helicopters Are Coming To Warzone In Season 4!
How To Unlock The Nail Gun in Warzone Season 4?
- Zombies Challenge: If you make 25 kills with Special Weapons in 12 different completed regions, you can unlock the Nail Gun. As per usual, the Zombies method is probably the quickest after just buying the new weapons.
- Multiplayer/Warzone Challenge: By getting 5 eliminations with Special Weapons across 15 different completed matches, you can unlock the Nail Gun. The problem is for Warzone only players. This is going to be a serious Plunder grind, and we wish you the best of luck.
- Pay For It: As usual, there's a version of the new weapon available in-store for those who don't want to do all the challenges to unlock the Nail Gun. Obviously, this is the quickest method, but it's going cost you 1000CP, or about 10 USD.
Is The Nail Gun Any Good in Warzone Season 4?
No, not really. I don't think anyone seriously expected it to be. It's incredibly slow at firing and has a very low projectile velocity - both things you need in Warzone. It's got high damage, and it's good up close, maybe it should be thought of in the same way shotguns are, but you're not getting it to chase the meta - you're getting it, so you can use a nail gun in Warzone.
What are you most excited about in the new Season? Maybe the Red Doors? Or even the Dirt Bikes? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter, and don't forget - you should consider joining MyEarlyGame+ for loads of great giveaways, exclusive tourneys, and a customizable home page.