The Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta is already available for pre-download, but how do you get access? It's not too complicated, so here's how to get and play in the Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta.
We've all been waiting for a miracle to come, and perhaps it is about to arrive. No one knows, but everyone's about to find out. What's the miracle? Can Sledgehammer Games pull off a fresh-take on the World War 2 genre after countless other games have tried and failed to do the same. It would certainly be a miracle, but if the recent Vanguard Multiplayer Reveal is anything to go by, something's descending from heaven.
We expect, of course, that this probably has you pretty hyped. Thus, we want to take a look at how you can get into the Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta. How do you play in the Vanguard Beta?
How to Get and Play in the Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta
To get into and play the Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta, you need to preorder the game. This can be done either digitally or from a brick-and-mortar retailer. In the case of the latter, you will be assigned a Beta Code on your receipt, so make sure to keep that receipt.
- If you order Call of Duty: Vanguard digitally, you will be automatically registered for the Beta
- With a retailer pre-order, you need to save the receipt and complete the following steps
- To redeem an Early Access Code, you need to head over to the registration page and follow the instructions.
- You need an Activision account to activate the code.
- Registered players will receive a Call of Duty: Vanguard Early Access Beta Token via email prior to the beta's start.
Keep in mind that the Beta starts on PlayStation platforms first, so if you want to play this weekend, then you better preorder Call of Duty: Vanguard on PS4 or PS5.
Other Ways to Access the Vanguard Beta
Keep an eye out for various beta code "Giveaways" that have been going on in recent weeks. When CDL ended, about 25,000 Beta Codes were given away to viewers, and multiple organizations gave away beta codes to celebrate the multiplayer reveal. Search forums, Subreddits, Twitter posts, etc, to find different methods of getting yourself a beta code without the need to pre-order the game.
Also, keep in mind that you can cancel pre-orders. Check the terms and conditions, though, always check the terms and conditions. If they don't allow it digitally, don't forget to take a trip to a retailer! You need to get into the Vanguard Beta, after all, you need to...
- CoD: Vanguard – All Editions Available For Pre-Order
- Call of Duty: Vanguard Hacks Announced Ahead Of The Beta
- Clans in Call of Duty: Vanguard: Details & Cross-Platform Support
Welcome to EarlyGame, your one-stop-shop for everything Esports and Gaming. Check out MyEarlyGame for an exclusive and customizable experience, and to become part of the EarlyGame family. Get engaged on Twitter and Facebook.