You’ve probably heard of 2FA, as it’s often used for security purposes. But have you heard of Two-Factor-Authentication for gifting purposes? If not, get ready, because BOCW & Warzone will let you send gifts to your friends via 2FA.
You think Warzone Season 4 is only good for patch notes and nailing an enemy to a wall? Nah, it’s not always about buffs or kills. Sometimes, it’s about the nice things in life. You know… like gifting your friend a buffed gun that he can get some kills with.
You can now do that with the 2FA, the Two-Factor-Authentication. That lets you gift both the Battlepass and bundles to friends. But it’s not just them that will receive something, if you gift something between June 17h and June 30th, then you’ll get a 60-minute Double Battle Pass XP Token! Great, huh? Well, only for BOCW players. Sorry, Warzone players. You’re always the favorite child, but not this time.
How To Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) in Warzone?
- Go to the Two-Factor Authentication page
- Click on Set Up Two-Factor Authentication
- Log in with your CoD account
- Download Google Authenticator (for your phone)
- In the Google Authenticator app, click on the plus in the top left corner to scan the QR code on the Two-Factor Authentication page
- Type in the code you get from Google Authenticator
And there you have it, all done, now you can start gifting your friends cool stuff.
Right now, 2FA only works for BOCW, but later in the season, Two-Factor Authentication will be made available for Warzone as well.
Until then, happy gifting.
If you want even more gifts, stick around and sign up for MyEarlyGame, where you can win cool products each month!