A new season means new guns. One of them is a meta-level assault rifle called the Grav, and for the Grav, we have a wonderful first blueprint (pictured above). Here's how to get your hands on this bad boy!
How Do You Unlock The Art Deco Blueprint?
You need to pay for the Battle Pass (1000 CP / approx $10) and reach level 100 on it by the end of the season in 8 weeks. That's the only way, unfortunately, there's no bundle you can just grab it in - you need to complete the Battle Pass. We've got some tips to help you do that, though:
- If you know you're going to buy the Battle Pass anyway, then buy it on day one and benefit from 10% extra experience gain.
- Wait for double Battle Pass XP weekends (they come around every 3/4 weeks) and blitz it.
- Just pay to skip to level 100. Obviously, this is only an option for our wealthy readers though; skipping one tier of the BP costs 150 points, so to get straight to level 100 you'd need to spend 15,000 points, or $120, which would be a lot for one blueprint.
We're sorry there isn't a quicker way than grinding, but if it's any consolation, this looks like a good season for events, and you can usually expect them to be extra-generous with XP during events.
Like keeping up to speed with all things Call of Duty? Then you've come to the right place, here are some of our recent articles:
- BOCW & Warzone Season 6 Event "The Haunting": Release Date, Details & More
- All New Weapons in Warzone & BOCW Season 6: Lapa SM03, Grav & More
- The Warzone Core Skills Series: Gatekeeping
What Attachments Do You Get For The Grav With Art Deco?
It can look like the most beautiful blueprint in the world, but if it doesn't have good attachments, then you're still left with a grind. Luckily, the Art Deco does have quite good attachments, in fact, it's about halfway to the absolute meta Grav setup. Here's what you get with the Art Deco blueprint:
You're getting some extended ammo, the right suppressor, a good stock, and a good barrel. We also love that they've taken full advantage of the Grav's fantastic default irons by opting not to use a slot on optics. You've got to be happy when a blueprint as nice as the Art Deco can also deliver on attachments.
Are you going to level the Battle Pass for an Art Deco? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter, and remember, you should consider joining MyEarlyGame today for exclusive tourneys and loads of great giveaways!