Another day, another problem with Warzone...
Fix Warzone Not Showing Friends Online Bug
Many players are experiencing a problem in Call of Duty: Warzone where Warzone is not showing ‘friends online’. The bug is a frustrating issue that continues to stop players from being able to play Warzone with their friends, with limited work arounds available thus-far. Making it worse, the problem is growing.
Well, it's not a new day without another f**ked problem in Warzone. This time, a bug with one of the fundamental and simplest systems in the game – your ability to see if your friends are online. What's more, this problem has been persisting for many players for quite some time now, and is only worsening.
It's getting a bit bizarre, but there are a few things you can do to better the situation. Mind you, these are really things that Raven Software and Activision should be doing, but anyway... No one wants to play with Randoms, so here is how you can dive back in with your squad. In other words, some popular workarounds.
How to Fix!
There are many different things that you can do to try and fix this problem. Some obvious, some not. It's time to jump in, suggest some things, and hopefully help you fix your game!
- Check that everything is up to date: there could be a patch available to fix the problem!
- Turn it off and on again: close the application all the way down, restart your console or PC, boot up the game again.
- Send a random friend request: for some reason, it sometimes works to send a friend request to a Random from recent players.
- Clear the cache: you can clear the cache on consoles and PC alike, so try that out.
This is the most effective way!
So, this seems to be the most effective way to fix this bug... Go into options, select account, then change cross-play to disabled. Re-enable it, restart the game, and see if it has been fixed. If this doesn't work, you might need to wait until Raven Software finally f**king fixes the problem... sorry.
Remember, there are always support services available. Check out Activision Support, reach out to them on Twitter, or maybe shoot them an email. You've got to get your dose of Call of Duty: Warzone, so you've got to put in the leg-work. Get on with it, bro!
- FIFA 21 FUT Icon Swaps 2 Release Date & Content
- Call of Duty League Schedule for Stage 1, 2021
- LoL Patch 11.4: Jungle Nerfs, Samira Changes
- Huge Leak! Blizzard Spoils WoW Shadowlands Content Patch