The Haunting of Verdansk, Call of Duty's Halloween event, is in full swing right now. Today's playlist update brings new modes for the second and last week of the event, including the deliciously sounding Monster Quads.
The Haunting of Verdansk brought some spooky new features to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone. These include the popular Zombie Royale mode, night modes, and the Trick or Treat event. All about The Haunting of Verdansk and where to find the Trick or Treat boxes, you can read in the links below:
- Call of Duty Haunting of Verdansk Halloween Event: All You Need To Know
- The Haunting of Verdansk: Warzone Trick or Treat Reward Locations
The new playlist update brings as usual some new game modes and removes others. We will have to do without the popular Shipment or Shoot House playlists for some time to come.
Call of Duty Playlists
- The Zombie Royale button has been removed from the multiplayer menu and is now only found in the Warzone menu.
- Snipers Only is a variant of Team Deathmatch where you can only use sniper rifles.
- Halloween BR Solos are replaced by Monster Quads. The mode sounds much cooler than it actually is. Monster Quads is just the night version of regular BR Quads.
- Juggernaut Royale was removed.
- Plunder Quads are available again.
You can still collect the 16 Trick or Treat boxes in all Warzone modes to get the Pumpkin Punisher blueprint. If you are affected by the bug where you found all the boxes but didn't get the blueprint, we got you covered:
Original article by EarlyGame's Lukas Ballat.