The latest Playlist update for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone is live. It brings a 24/7 playlist for the new map Diesel, a new Gunfight Tournament, and more. Here's the most important info!
Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 3 is live, and it has brought us a lot of new content, including weapons, maps, operators, and more. Not all players are happy with the new map Verdansk '84, and if you missed the last week, you can catch up here:
- Warzone: All New POIs and New Locations in Verdansk '84
- BOCW Season 3 Update 1.16 Patch Notes: Weapon Tuning, & New Vehicles
- Warzone Season 3 Update 1.36 Patch Notes: New Weapons, Events & Bug Fixes
- The Warzone Red Door: Is Fast Travel Coming?
But enough babbling, let's take a look at the current playlists, and all the other new features in the latest Playlist Update.
BOCW & Warzone Playlist Update
Black Ops Cold War
In our latest update:— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) April 29, 2021
6v6 Diesel 24/7
New Gunfight Tournament
MP Challenge updates
Swiss K31 aim assist/Deadshot Daiquiri fix in Zombies
New stability fixes
Ping data while searching for a match
Sticks & Stones continues
Patch notes: https://t.co/0mUNUB6Xzs pic.twitter.com/MRPoRrL8Yz
- Diesel 24/7 brings neat 6v6 action on the new Season 3 map, Diesel.
- Sticks & Stones remains active.
- Face Off delivers 3v3 battles on the new maps Diesel and Mansion, as well as all other Gunfight maps.
- A new Gunfight Tournament has begun, and will run until May 6.
- Snipers Only Moshpit remains active, but the Ballistic Knife has been removed.
- Aim Assist for the Swiss K31 has been fixed.
- Several stability improvements for Outbreak and Firebase Z.
Here's your weekly #Warzone playlist update. Now live!— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) April 29, 2021
Plunder - Blood Money Quads
Rebirth Island - Resurgence Trios
Plunder - Quads
Rebirth Island - Resurgence Quads
- Plunder Blood Money Quads replaced Plunder Quads.
- Rebirth Island Resurgence Trios replaces Resurgence Quads.
- Verdansk Resurgence Trios remains active.
This article was originally written by Lukas Ballat.