The BOCW Season 3 Reloaded update is releasing this Thursday night, May 20 (21:00 PT, 00:00 ET, 05:00 Friday GMT, 06:00 Friday CET) – and it looks incredible! The Devs have finally revealed the BOCW Season 3: Reloaded Roadmap, and we're getting new maps, modes, and weapons, plus two new operator bundles: John McClane and Rambo.
Activision and Raven Software have been building the hype for weeks with their cryptic tweets, but now, finally, the Season 3 Reloaded Roadmap is here, and we can see exactly what is in store for us! Some PlayStation and Xbox players will be able to pre-download the Season 3 Reloaded update ahead of time, but the developers roll this out slowly between regions, so don't panic if you don't have the option yet, you will gain access before Season 3: Reloaded goes live.
- Fastest Way To Parachute In Warzone
- Call of Duty Warzone Playlist Update Today: Mini Royale & BOCW 12v12 Moshpit
- Warzone: The 5 Worst Places To Drop in Verdansk 84'
BOCW Season 3 Reloaded Roadmap: What Are The New Maps?
BOCW Season Reloaded is bringing two new maps to the multiplayer: Standoff and Duga. Standoff is a smaller 6v6 map, where Duga is a larger map appropriate for 6v6 and 12v12. Duga is a wilderness-style map that might try and replicate the feeling of the forest in Rambo: First Blood and Standoff looks like it'll take place in the center of a small European town.
BOCW Season 3 Reloaded Roadmap: What Are The New Modes?
Season 3 Reloaded will bring with it three new multiplayer modes: Die Hardpoint, Rambo's Gun Game, and Action Hero Moshpit. These new modes will be trying to recreate the intense action from 80s film franchises Rambo and Die Hard. Here's our guess at what those modes will be:
- Die Hardpoint: Well this one isn't a head-scratcher; it's going to be hardpoint with a variation that makes everything more intense, maybe special weapons that spawn on the point.
- Rambo's Gun Game: This is a bit more curious, BOCW didn't launch with Gun Game like other Call of Duty titles have, so they could throw a curveball. Gun Game is basically a free for all deathmatch, and with each kill you make, your loadout is switched out for something new.
- Action Hero Moshpit: Moshpit is actually a collection of other modes bundled together, so an Action Hero Moshpit is going to have to change something but have you play otherwise normal modes. Maybe this will give players a chance to spawn in as action heroes to show off the new bundles? Or maybe players will start with randomized 80s themed loadouts? We will find it out very soon.
BOCW Season 3 Reloaded Roadmap: What New Weapons Are Coming?
We will be getting the baseball bat and ballistic knife, as well as the AMP63 in the Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Update. The AMP63 is coming in as our first fully automatic sidearm, which is going to be interesting. We think that these new weapons could get some pretty serious play, even though they might look like less-than-exciting weapons, here's why:
- AMP63: The AMP63 is a fully automatic sidearm, and despite being low damage, its fire rate – especially when doubled by Akimbo – could give the weapon an incredibly impressive time to kill.
- Baseball Bat: If Kali Sticks taught us anything, it's that we cannot sleep on melee weapons, and if the baseball bat has a serious lunge distance, with a two-tap kill damage profile, then this could be a monster up-close.
- Ballistic Knife: The ballistic knife will probably be less impressive, it's very hard to imagine how this weapon could differentiate itself from the other in-game knives, but we'll see.
BOCW Season 3 Reloaded Roadmap: What's The Zombies Update?
Zombies is getting a new mode called Cranked, new story intel, a world event called the Orda Encounter and an Outbreak quest. The Season 3 Reloaded update just keeps promising - and Zombies is no different. Let's go over that content, we've got a few ideas of what might be coming:
- Zombie Mode Cranked 2: This just has to be the same as the zombies cranked we've already had; basically zombies but quicker and more intense (if such a thing is possible).
- Outbreak Main Quest: It's hard to tell from the roadmap image what this one could be but maybe it will play on the 80s theme and have us getting into crazy stunts.
- The Orda Encounter: The image we can see in the roadmap shows Orda the giant Zombie, and given the name of the encounter too, this one will definitely involve a small bass fight against Orda as a world event.
- New Intel: New Intel should develop the ongoing zombies' story but what this could? That's really impossible to predict, for now, we will have to wait and see where they want to take the mode thematically.
Are you going to head into the Sweatzone as soon as Season 3: Reloaded goes live? I think we will be... If you find any hidden BOCW surprises, then let us know on Facebook or Twitter, or better yet, just do yourself a favor and join My EarlyGame for all the latest and greatest!