Season 2: Reloaded is live, and brings a lot of new content, as well as numerous customizations. New maps, operators, game modes, and much more are included, and we're here to take you through the patch notes!
Season 2 of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone is now in full swing and has received its mid-season update today, with Season 2: Reloaded. As usual, we go through all the patch notes with you and take a look at the Season 2: Reloaded Roadmap in detail.
Season Two Reloaded begins now in #BlackOpsColdWar!— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) March 30, 2021
New Zombies content
New Prop Hunt maps
New Onslaught content
Weapon tuning updates
League Play updates
XP + Battle Pass XP in Dead Ops Arcade 3
+ more pic.twitter.com/KafFGtOxsx
Season 2 Reloaded Roadmap and Patch Notes
Season 2: Reloaded Roadmap shows us a total of three new multiplayer maps, three game modes, new content for the Outbreak mode, two new operators, and a brand new weapon. Since we don't want to burden you with a complete novel, we'll only go into the innovations and most important changes here. You can read the complete patch notes, and all bug fixes, on Treyarch's website.
Season 2: Reloaded Patch Notes – Weapon Tuning
If you are here for the weapon tuning info and want to know which weapons have been nerfed or buffed, we have a separate detailed article for you!
Season 2: Reloaded Patch Notes – New Multiplayer Maps
- Miami Strike is a new 6v6 version of the well-known Miami map. It is set during the day and has been scaled down a bit, and adjusted to offer much more close-quarters action.
- Mansion is a new Gunfight and Face-off map for 2v2 and 3v3 matches. The map is based on the Cuban mansion known from the BOCW campaign.
- Golova is already known from Outbreak mode but now comes for the large-scale multi-team mode in multiplayer.
- Prop Hunt is back and gets two new maps with Miami Strike and Satellite, as well as new props.
Season 2: Reloaded Patch Notes – New Game Modes
- Multi-Team Hardpoint pits 40 players, divided into ten teams of four players each, against each other on very large maps. As in Hardpoint, the ten teams fight over constantly changing areas that they must hold. Each second that an area is held gives one point, and the first team to 1000 points will win the match.
- Gunfight Tournament won't be added until Season 2: Reloaded, and features the same mode that we already know from Modern Warfare.
- Blueprint Gungame is also coming in the next few weeks. It is based on the Gungame mode that is already in the game, but all weapons are blueprints.
Season 2: Reloaded Patch Notes – New Weapon
- The ZRG 20MM Sniper was announced back at the beginning of Season 2, and can be unlocked during the Season, but only via a challenge or bundle.
Season 2: Reloaded Patch Notes – New Operators
- Wolf is now available in Black Ops Cold War.
- Rivas will be added over the course of the Season.
Season 2: Reloaded Patch Notes – League Play
- Law Breaker wildcard no longer lets you carry two primary weapons.
- The Perk Greed wildcard is banned in League Play.
- New penalties for players who leave, or shoot teammates in a match. Penalties increase with the number of violations.
Season 2: Reloaded Patch Notes – Zombies
- Sanatorium at Night is added as the fourth map in Outbreak.
- Secure Object added as a new task in Outbreak.
- Dirtbike added as a new vehicle in Outbreak.
- Several fixes for crashes have been implemented.
- Minor adjustments to all tasks in Outbreak.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- You can now earn player and Battle Pass XP in Dead Ops Arcade.
- New Silverback Slideways bonus map.
- Numerous bug fixes, and crash fixes.
So that's about it, for now. As mentioned before, we didn't include all the bug fixes and stability improvements, you can find them in the official patch notes.
- Dr. Disrespects DELETES Warzone!
- Call of Duty League Stage 2, Week 2: OpTic Chicago Has Problems
- Battlefield 6: Name, Setting & Campaign Details Leaked!
This article was originally written by Lukas Ballat.