Like every week, there is a new playlist update for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. In Black Ops Cold War there is a playlist for all old school fans and in Warzone there is a handy new option.
There are new and old playlists for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone this week, as well as new bundles in the Store. In addition, Season 1, which has just ended, is going to end with a Double XP Weekend. If you don't care about playlists right now because you're grinding your rank in League Play, take a look here:
Black Ops Cold War
Not much new, but at least something for the nostalgic ones out there:
- Throwback Moshpit brings a playlist with the remake maps Raid Nuketown '84 and Express. TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed and Hardpoint are played on these maps.
- Snipers Only Moshpit is also back. 6v6 modes with nothing but sniper rifles. Scorestreaks are locked out.
- Gunfight Blueprints continues. 2v2 modes with random blueprints on the Game Show, KGB, Subway, ICBM and Nuketown '84 maps.
Warzone also gets some new playlists:
And here is your weekly #Warzone playlist update!— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) February 18, 2021
* Plunder - Blood Money Quads
* Rebirth Island - Mini Royale Trios, Resurgence Quads
* Warzone Rumble
* Plunder - Trios
* Rebirth Island - Resurgence Trios
- Plunder Blood Money Quads are back.
- Rebirth Island Resurgence Quads will replace Trios.
- Rebirth Island Mini Royale Trios are back again.
- Warzone Rumble was removed.
There also was a small update that finally allows us to turn off motion blur for weapons and the environment in the options.
Motion blur isn't for everyone. That's why we added the option to turn it on/off for both the world and weapons.— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) February 17, 2021
You can read more about that and our other #Warzone accessibility features on our FAQ: https://t.co/tVKgKut0Rp
Got ideas/feedback? @ us and be sure to use #WZa11y pic.twitter.com/SqmV5Eaj0T
The new Retro Renegade Bundle delivers a bunch of items in colorful 80s style. For 2400 CP, all nostalgics receive the two blueprints Tape Deck and Fast Tempo for the KSP 45 and the FFAR 1. In addition, there is a new clock, a weapon fob, a vehicle skin, stickers, a calling card, and a horn.
Double XP Weekend
There will be Double XP for everyone at the end of Season 1 on February 19-22. There will be Double XP for your normal level and the Battle Pass. Season 2 starts on February 25.
Original article by Earlygame's Lukas Ballat.