Yesterday, Treyarch released a tiny little surprise patch for Black Ops Cold War. As we know, you still want the scoop on what's new, we'll briefly take you through the patch notes.
Now, let's be clear: yesterday's patch is not the weekly playlist update. However, there is a new playlist, anyway. Here are the patch notes:
In today's #BlackOpsColdWar update:— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) March 8, 2021
* HC Rapid Fire Moshpit
* Outbreak stability fixes
* "Firebase Z" Intel updates
* Challenge updates
* League Play Ladder fixes
Patch notes: https://t.co/UiieUJRJYt pic.twitter.com/bHLeMM8l2k
Patch Notes March 8
- Rapid Fire Moshpit is now also available as Hardcore Playlist in Quick Search.
- The "Guerrilla Warfare" Season Challenge now counts kills with each weapon picked up.
- The "Helping Hand" Daily Challenge now correctly counts spy plane assists.
- If you are stuck in a "broken" ladder, the next match will place you in a working one.
- Names in the ladder are now displayed correctly.
- Various stability improvements for Outbreak mode.
- Fixed a bug where the objective could not be completed if a player leaves the match while carrying a canister.
- Fixed graphics bug when using upgraded Frenzied Guard field equipment.
- Fixed a bug that prevented listening to radio transmissions on Firebase Z.
Image GalleryView Gallery
So yeah, that's about it! Although it's not much, and doesn't sound exciting, we're especially happy about the stability improvements in Outbreak. Since the launch of Season 2, we've been spending more time in Outbreak than all other modes combined, and the freezes, lags, and occassional crashes were quite frustrating.
- Is Call of Duty: BOCW Worth It in 2021?
- Stem the Tide Warzone Blueprint: M4A1 Unlocking & Setup Guide
- Has Dr Disrespect’s Mysterious Twitch Ban Finally Been Solved?
- Dude Escapes Prison, Gets Caught While Out to Buy Call of Duty