The Mule Kick is likely to be coming to Zombies in BOCW Season 4: Reloaded, and now we even have all the Mule Kick upgrades, in this leak. Let's take a look at all the Mule Kick Upgrades leaked for BOCW Season 4: Reloaded.
Yes, you read that right. Not only can we more-or-less confirm that the Mule Kick perk is making a return in Season 4: Reloaded, but the upgrades have now leaked. What are the Mule Kick Upgrades, why are they so awesome, and what the hell is up with Zombies in BOCW Season 4: Reloaded?
Are you hyped for the Mule Kick in BOCW Season 4: Reloaded? Are you hyped for the mid-season update in general? Here's the latest info...
- What is the Mule Kick in Black Ops Cold War?
- All Warzone & BOCW Season 4: Reloaded Details
- Warzone & BOCW Season 4: Reloaded Release Date Confirmed
What Are the Mule Kick Upgrades in BOCW Season 4: Reloaded?
- Base: Carry a 3rd Primary Weapon
- Tier 1: Crafted equipment grants an additional equipment if able
- Tier 2: All enemies have a small chance to drop ammo
- Tier 3: Stowed weapons slowly refill ammo from stock
- Tier 4: 25% chance to keep non-retrievable equipment when used
- Tier 5: 3rd primary weapon is recovered when repurchasing Mule Kick
According to the most recent leaks, posted to Reddit, the Mule Kick will come with five awesome upgrade tiers when it releases with BOCW Season 4: Reloaded. This fantastic Zombies perk is going to be an absolute boss when it drops, and we can't wait to get our hands on it as we fight our way through Mauer Der Toten, the new map also set for release.
When Black Ops Cold War gets its Season 4: Reloaded mid-season update, a whole lot of cool stuff is going to be jumping onto our screens. Well, a whole lot of cool stuff in Zombies, the rest looks kind-of... meh. What's especially exciting, though, is that the popular Mule Kick perk will be joining is in the new Mauer Der Toten map, and now that we know the upgrades, we can barely contain ourselves!
The thing about the Mule Kick is that it allows the player to carry a third primary weapon. Now with the Mule Kick upgrades that have leaked, it looks like once we reach the top tier... bang! We can recover that third primary weapon everytime we repurchase the Mule Kick perk. Isn't that just awesome?
- Warzone & BOCW Playlist Update Today: Double Battlepass XP
- New Teleportation Device & Weapons Coming to BOCW Zombies!
- Leak: Black Ops 2 Maps Getting Remaster In BOCW