League Play is a popular mode in many competitive games, and many fans were disappointed when Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War was released, bereft of the feature! Treyarch has now announced that League Play will be in BOCW very soon.
Many fans have been asking for League Play, and Treyarch is on a redemption tour after a series of disappointments over the last couple of months. Thus, a number of requests are currently being fulfilled. From new maps, to new features, to new game modes, to League Play!
- READ MORE: Activision Alter API, SBMM Warzone Broken?
Now, Treyarch has also answered calls for League Play – and the studio has confirmed that the game is coming next Monday. Announced on Twitter, League Play will make the Black Ops Cold War leap on February 8!
But What the Bloody Hell Is League Play?
For all of you noobs out there who don't know, League Play consists of a series of modes based on official Call of Duty League rules and setups. League Play works like ranked modes in comparable games, so you have your own progress-stats in this mode.
- READ MORE: Call of Duty League 2021 Stage 1 Breakdown!
Thus, this new mode in BOCW is closely related to Call of Duty League, and will constantly change based on current events. Sounds exciting? It is, and we are definitely looking forward to it!
Want to only see the video game news you're most interested in? Want to personalize your gaming news feed? Then check out our brand new MyEarlyGame!
- [UPDATE] New Call of Duty 2021 Game Leak: Release Date & Platforms – What We Know
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood Review | A Guilty Pleasure
- Exclusive Apex Legends Season 8 Interview: Lore and Legends
- 60,000 Cheaters Banned From Warzone as Activision Announces Sweeping Anti-Cheating Measures
For more exciting Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War news, guides and facts, stay right here on EarlyGame! Excited for League Play in BOCW? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter, or shoot us a message on our Discord!