Black Ops Cold War Season 4: Reloaded is just around the corner, and we already have the BOCW Update 1.20 Patch Notes. Besides new weapons, an operator, maps and more, the iconic Nuke will also return to multiplayer. All details about the BOCW Update 1.20 Patch Notes, and Season 4: Reloaded, can be found here.
We just recently got the Season 4: Reloaded roadmap, which already showed us a lot of new content for Warzone and Black Ops Cold War. Now we also have the official BOCW Update 1.20 Patch Notes, which brings Season 4: Reloaded. Without much rambling, let's dive right in!
What Does BOCW Season 4: Reloaded and Update 1.20 Bring?
- New OTs 9 Submachine Gun
- Mace as melee weapon
- New operator, Weaver
- New Map "Rush"
- New Nuke Scorestreak
- New Capture the Flag Mode
- New Zombies map "Mauer Der Toten"
- New Mule Kick Perk
- New weapons LT53 Kazimir Grenade and CRBR-S Wonder Weapon
- All weapons and zombies changes
When Does BOCW Season 4: Reloaded Start?
BOCW Update 1.20 will go live on Thursday, July 15 at 6PM CEST. Warzone Season 4: Reloaded will also launch at the same time. The preload for BOCW should have been available for a little over 24 hours (as per the time of writing), if you want to jump right into the action without waiting for the download.
How Big is the BOCW Update 1.20 Download?
- PlayStation 5: 17.9GB
- PlayStation 4: 14.5GB
- Xbox Series X/S: 21.3GB
- Xbox One: 11.4GB
- PC: 13.0GB (without HD Pack) / 21.2 GB (with HD Pack)
You don't know how to compete against 12-year-olds? Then you haven't read our guides yet. It's about time.
- The Sentry Gun Is Coming To Warzone
- Are Planes Coming to Warzone?
- Warzone Season 4 Reloaded: What Is Payload?
BOCW Update 1.20 Patch Notes for Season 4: Reloaded
BOCW Update 1.20 Patch Notes: Weapons
- With the new OTs 9 submachine gun, we get back an old familiar weapon that many players may still know as the Scorpion. We have a deep-dive for you in a separate article. It can be unlocked via a challenge, or bought as a bundle.
- The Mace can also be unlocked via a challenge or purchased as a bundle in the coming weeks.
- Assault Rifle Customizations:
- The Iron Sights of the XM4, QBZ-83, Krig 6 and FFAR 1 have been moved slightly further forward.
BOCW Update 1.20 Patch Notes: Multiplayer
- With Rush comes a new 6v6 map that most players should already know from Black Ops 2. The paintball arena looks like a lot of close combat fun.
- Finally, Capture the Flag is also coming to BOCW. Steal the flag of the enemy team and bring it to your base – you already know how this mode works.
- Cranked Team Deathmatch and Cranked Kill Confirmed come as new game modes. As the name suggests, they each mix the familiar Cranked Mode with either TDM or Kill Confirmed.
- The Nuke Scorestreak is finally back! After 30 kills without dying, you get a Nuke that, when used, kills all players on the map but does not end the match. It is available in all modes except for League Play, Multi-Team, Gunfight, and Party Games.
BOCW Update 1.20 Patch Notes: Zombies
- The new map Mauer Der Toten goes live. After Die Machine and Firebase Z, this time is goes to Berlin. Here is the first gameplay trailer.
- With the Disciple and the Tormentors, two new enemy types join Zombies.
- The popular Mule Kick perk is coming back. Here's an in-depth article on the veteran perk.
- The new Wonder Weapon CRBR-S is available exclusively on Mauer Der Toten. It is a pistol with three mod variants and zombies killed with the weapon have a chance to drop on of the three mod kits. Here's our deep-dive.
- The new LT53 Kazimir Grenade generates a portal that sucks in enemies and can be crafted at crafting tables. When a player enters the portal, they are teleported. We also have an in-depth article on this bad-boy!
- The damage of equipment, support items and field upgrades now scales better, making it easier to deal damage with grenades, field upgrades, etc. even in higher rounds.
- The maximum HP of enemies has been reduced:
- Zombies: +100% in high rounds instead of +300%.
- Specials: +50% in high rounds instead of +100
- Elites: +25% in high rounds instead of +100
- HVTs: +10% in high rounds instead of +100
- Enemy armor has been reduced by 30%
- New Zombies challenges have been added.
- Dynamic wallbuys give a chance for purchased weapons to improve their rarity every 5 rounds.
- Various weapon adjustments for all Zombies modes. You can find the exact changes here.
- The new map, Rush, is also available in Onslaught.
BOCW Update 1.20 Patch Notes: Features
- Completing the first Daily Challenge earns you a 2XP Token every day.
BOCW Update 1.20 Patch Notes: Prestige Shop
- New Blueprints available, including "Dark Horse" and "Confrontation".
Believe it or not, these are not all the BOCW Update 1.20 Patch Notes for Season 4: Reloaded. These are a smaller selection of patch notes, to make them easier to digest. If you're a sadist, and want all the patch notes, you can find them on Treyarch's website.
This article was originally written by Lukas Ballat.