The new installment of the Call of Duty series is only a week away now. With it approaching so fast, Activision has put out a guide to pre-loading the game with all the important info that players need to know for when it’s time, including a very exciting announcement for those of you who pre-ordered the game!
Have you already ordered your copy for Black Ops Cold War? If not, you might want to reconsider doing it now to get something special for when you start playing the game!
In a guide posted on the Call of Duty blog, Activision has promised players who pre-order Black Ops Cold War a free weapon bundle, the Confrontation Weapons Pack, two free rifle blueprints, the Iron Curtain and the Western Front that reflect the story mode of the game. Both blueprints come with respective attachments that let you experiment with these weapons from the get-go. You can find these blueprints through the Create-a-Class section in the Loadouts menu!
- READ MORE: What We Wish For in Black Ops Cold War
Apart from the very cool looking rifles that players can get, Activision has also revealed when Pre-Loading will begin on which consoles and just how big the file size of the game will be for each of them so that players can prepare their respective consoles in advance:
- PlayStation 4: Pre-Loading (November 5, 2020, 9 PM PT/November 6, 2020, 06:00 CET) & File Size at launch (95GB)
- Xbox One: Pre-Loading (November 5, 2020, 9 PM PT/November 6, 06:00 CET) & File Size at launch (93GB)
- PC: Pre-Loading (November 10, 2020, 10 AM PT/November 10, 2020, 07:00 CET) & File Size at launch (35GB - Multiplayer only, 82GB - Full Game, 125GB - Full Game with Ultra Graphics)
Additionally, Activision has also provided details for the next-gen consoles, in case you were planning on buying the game for the PS5 or the Xbox X/S:
- PlayStation 5: Pre-Loading (November 12, as soon as its launched) & File Size (133GB)
- Xbox Series X/S: Pre-Loading (November 10, as soon as its launched) & File Size (136GB)
To see these numbers up close makes you realize just how close the release date actually is!
We're sure that most of you have marked November 13th in your calendars, but now it's also time to mark these dates above, for the console that you'll be playing on, so that you can start playing on the 13th straight away!