Zombies and Outbreak are getting a major revamp in BOCW Season 3: Reloaded, with the modes set to receive a huge amount of new content in the upcoming mid-season update. The question on everybody's mind, however, is what is coming to Zombies and Outbreak in BOCW Season 3: Reloaded? Well, we've got all the answers for you right here!
With the goal in mind to deliver their "most comprehensive Black Ops Zombies package to date", Treyarch have set themselves some lofty goals for BOCW Season 3: Reloaded. The list of new content is exhaustive, and we're here to take a look. Here is everything coming to Zombies and Outbreak in BOCW Season 3: Reloaded...
Hang on, hang on, hang on, what else is going in BOCW Season 3: Reloaded?
- Season 3 Reloaded for Warzone and BOCW: Release Date & Details
- Warzone & BOCW 80s Action Heroes and Rambo Release Date Confirmed
The BOCW Zombies and Outbreak Season 3: Reloaded release date is May 20. You better get yourself ready for some fabulous Zombie-killing action, and a whole lot of fun!
All Zombies & Outbreak Content in BOCW Season 3: Reloaded
What is Coming to Outbreak in BOCW Season 3: Reloaded?
- New Main Quest
- Orda Encounter World Event
- New Content to Discover
There is a lot coming to Outbreak in BOCW Season 3: Reloaded, with Treyarch's ambition coming to the forefront in a mid-season update that rivals anything that has come in previous seasons. With Treyarch's focus on Zombies and Outbreak Season 3: Reloaded, they are adding a whole new main quest! How exciting is that? It will be available at launch, and it's going to be awesome (hopefully)!
We’d always wanted to build a massive, interconnected Zombies experience in the past, but never had the infrastructure to pull it off until we started development on Black Ops Cold War. This was our chance to really show off what we could do.
You can really hear the passion that Treyarch has put into Outbreak Season 3: Reloaded! We hope that it lives up to the expectations they have set for it. Either way, there is no doubt that we are hyped!
What is Coming to Zombies in BOCW Season 3: Reloaded?
- Round-Based Maps: Cranked 2: No Time to Crank in Firebase Z and Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: New Silverback Slideways bonus map
- Onslaught (PlayStation Exclusive):
- Onslaught Standoff map + new Intel
- New limited-time mode
- New challenge
Zombies itself is not getting the mother-of-all-revamps like Outbreak is in the mid-season update. It looks like BOCW Zombies Season 3: Reloaded will be getting some solid new content, though. Zombies is a massive hit in BOCW, so we're not complaining. Extra content like new weapons (described below), and round-based maps, will surely keep us all in the game for the foreseeable future!
Zombies & Outbreak Season 3: Reloaded: New Features & Gameplay Improvements
- New weapons added to the Mystery Box and Trial rewards in round-based maps and Outbreak:
- FARA 83
- R1 Shadowhunter
- ZRG 20mm
- Custom Mod support: Custom Blueprints in Zombies via the “Apply Blueprint” feature!
- Several new Outbreak Map features
- Zombies-specific weapon tuning
- New Weapon Unlock Challenges
- General rebalancing in both Zombies and Outbreak
- New gameplay improvements and bug fixes in Dead Ops Arcade 3
For the full and official notes on BOCW Zombies and Outbreak in Season 3: Reloaded, check out Treyarch's original blog post. It breaks everything down into much more detail, and provides detailed and fascinating insight into the process of making the new Zombies content in BOCW Season 3: Reloaded!
- Call of Duty Warzone Playlist Update Today: Mini Royale & BOCW 12v12 Moshpit
- AMP63 in Warzone and BOCW: Release Date & Attachments
- How To Unlock the CARV.2 In Warzone And BOCW