Attackers for days on this squad
Bundesliga TOTSSF comes with seventeen 90+ rated cards
The latest addition to the FIFA 20 TOTSSF calendar is the Bundesliga squad and oh my, does it have some crispy cards in it. Out of the 20 players featured, just three fall below the 90 OVR mark. Each starter boasts at least a 94 rating. Absolute scenes!
Lewandowski atop a massive Bundesliga TOTSSF
Ok, so even among so many great cards, there must be a stand-out. The honor goes to Robert Lewandowski – the Bayern München striker hits the maximum rating possible just as easily as he hits the net in the Bundesliga. Another nightmare for German defenders – Timo Werner, follows Lewa in second place with a 97 OVR. It’s not a 99 but I’m still taking Werner if any of y’all are making giveaways.
The squad vibes well with the attacking nature of the Bundesliga. There’s a single defender in the starting eleven – Borussia Dortmund’s Mats Hummels, and while he is top class, we’d advise against ever going out on the pitch with such a formation.
Dortmund and Bayern are the most represented teams in the Bundesliga TOTSSF squad, with five players a pop. Borussia has more in the starting lineup though – four. RasenBallsport Leipzig, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Eintracht Frankfurt and Bayer Leverkusen have two each. Augsburg and Schalke 04 complete the numbers with singular representatives of their own.
- READ MORE: FIFA 20: La Liga TOTSSF unveiled
The full Bundesliga TOTSSF looks like this:
- GK: Yann Sommer – 94 OVR (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- CB: Mats Hummels – 96 OVR (Borussia Dortmund)
- CDM: Joshua Kimmich – 96 OVR (Bayern München)
- CM: Thomas Müller – 95 OVR (Bayern München)
- LM: Filip Kostić – 94 OVR (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- CAM: Marco Reus – 95 OVR (Borussia Dortmund)
- CAM: Kai Havertz – 94 OVR (Bayer Leverkusen)
- RF: Jadon Sancho – 96 OVR (Borussia Dortmund)
- ST: Robert Lewandowski – 99 OVR (Bayern München)
- ST: Timo Werner – 97 OVR (RasenBallsport Leipzig)
- ST: Erling Haaland – 95 OVR (Borussia Dortmund)
- GK: Lukáš Hrádecký – 91 OVR (Bayer Leverkusen)
- RWB: Achraf Hakimi – 91 OVR (Borussia Dortmund)
- CB: Dayot Upamecano – 93 OVR (RasenBallsport Leipzig)
- CB: Mathias Ginter – 92 OVR (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- CB: Martin Hinteregger – 88 OVR (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- LB: Alphonso Davies – 92 OVR (Bayern München)
- CM: Suat Serdar – 88 OVR (Schalke 04)
- RW: Serge Gnabry – 93 OVR (Bayern München)
- ST: Florian Niederlechner – 89 OVR (Augsburg)
Are you just as anxious to pick up some of the goal machines on offer in this team? We sure are. You better be quick though, as these cards will only be available for a limited time. Stay tuned for the next TOTSSF release and check the previous ones if you haven’t already.