Unless something else more interesting happens before the release of FIFA 21's on October 9, we plan on doing as many of these rating lists as possible. Everybody loves Ra...tings! Sorry, Raymond, we love you too, but you don't make for good lists.
The Spanish La Liga one of the top football leagues in the world yet it's been heavily criticized for being a two-horse race. That's proven wholeheartedly by the FIFA 21 La Liga best eleven, which consists of ten players from Real Madrid and Barcelona. The two powerhouses of Spanish football had what could be described as a disastrous season.
FIFA 21 Spanish La Liga Best Eleven
- GK: Jan Oblak - 91 OVR (Atlético Madrid)
- LB: Jordi Alba - 86 OVR (Barcelona)
- CB: Sergio Ramos - 89 OVR (Real Madrid)
- CB: Gerard Piqué - 86 OVR (Barcelona)
- RB: Daniel Carvajal - 86 OVR (Real Madrid)
- LW: Eden Hazard - 88 OVR (Real Madrid)
- CM: Casemiro - 89 OVR (Real Madrid)
- CM: Toni Kroos - 88 OVR (Real Madrid)
- RW: Lionel Messi - 93 OVR (Barcelona)
- ST: Karim Benzema - 89 OVR (Real Madrid)
- ST: Luis Suárez - 87 OVR (Barcelona)
Just like with our English Premier League best eleven, we're placing our starters in a 4-4-2 formation. It might not be the most popular choice in real-life football these days, but it's still the classic choice. Jan Oblak gives a false impression by kicking off the team sheet with a non-Real or Barca's face. The shot-stopper is the only player to match that criteria and we're left with a narrow 6-4 advantage in numbers for the champions Real.
- READ MORE: FIFA 21 Lists: Top 10 Fastest Players
Lionel Messi is the only La Liga outfield player that breaks into the 90s with his FIFA 21 OVR - a clear sign that La Liga is not in its best state. He is still the best player in the entire game, so he's got that going for him.