Shots are now back to inflicting damage
Apex Legends update 1.39 fixes no reg and more
Apex Legends received the 1.39 patch update yesterday. With it Respawn managed to fix one of the biggest issues of the season so far – no reg.
Respawn Entertainment have been hard at work over the last few days. Apex Legends had quite a lot of issues varying from server instability to bugs and shots not getting registered. Out of the three, the latter was by far the most frustrating one. Nothing’s worse than aiming precisely at a target, seeing the damage animation and then realizing that you did zero damage because the game didn’t register your shot.
With the release of patch 1.39 the bug was finally put to rest. Amen. Server instability and outages were also seemingly fixed yesterday and with all of that behind us, players can finally put their sights on actual gameplay.
- READ MORE: Apex Legends The First Piece quest
Respawn Entertaiment producer Josh Medina commented on the successful patch on Twitter.
The update itself is a minor one, but it was really necessary. Here’s also everything it includes:
- Fixed issues with hits not registering in-game.
- Added fixes for the connectivity issues across all platforms.
- Fixed Apex Legends crashing issues.
- Matchmaking improvements added.
- Addressed Apex login issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes and changes.
Overall the update will fix a lot of in-game issues and make the game much more enjoyable. Patch 1.39 is available to download on PC, Xbox and PS4. In case you had trouble playing Apex in the last few days it might be a good idea and join in and try the game’s first attempt at PvE.
Stay tuned for more Apex Legends news and check out EarlyGame for more updates from the world of gaming and esports.